In this episode I dive into 8 keys that have helped with the Goals I wanted to achieve:
- Build confidence:
- Eliminate stagnancy
- Push and challenge yourself
- Set realistic and high goals
- Write it down
- Have an accountability partner(s)
- Announce it. Make them known.
- Don’t give up. It’s okay to fail.
Many of us think that it’s beyond our control to change our fate. We will be forever stuck in limbo with this train of thought.To be honest with you sometimes especially if you have hit a plateau in life it can be easy to think that you will not ever overcome the hurdles in your way.
Here are three ways you can take control back:
- Give yourself a pep talk everyday: Come up with your ultimate motto, place it everywhere you will think you will need to see it throughout the day.
- Be positive: Stop being negative and having anxiety about where you are. If you keep dwelling on where you are, it will be impossible to see where you can go.
- Train your body: You cannot go where you want in life unless you work for it. Stop looking for excuses on why you haven’t done what you need to do for the results you want. Step up to the plate right now and do the work that it is needed.
I challenge you to implement these three items. It will no doubt help you with your endeavors.
Keep Fighting and Stay Strong.
In this episode I talk about how your journey needs to start with why and how knowing your why will help you succeed in long run.